where there’s smoke, there’s delicious flavor!
Four Brothers BBQ is available fresh in our meat or deli department.
From slow-smoked meats and smoky sides to crisp cole slaws, we put in the time it takes so you can pick up and enjoy BBQ perfection.
Our pitmasters dedicate hours to ensure the smoky flavors pull through and natural juices marinate each cut of meat to tender, delicious perfection.
You bring the bib. We’ll provide the mouth-watering BBQ.
- 12–15 White Corn Tortillas
- 2 Avocados, peeled and sliced
- 1 C. Grape Tomatoes, sliced in quarters
- 16 oz. Four Brothers Pulled Pork or Chicken
- 2/3 C. Chopped Fresh Cilantro
- Sour Cream
- Pico de Gallo
- Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 4 Radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 C. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1 C. Water
- Prepare the pickled vegetables by combining sliced onions and radishes in a glass jar with apple cider vinegar, sugar, salt, and water. Seal with a lid and let sit for 20-30 minutes.
- Using our Smoked Pulled Pork or Pulled Chicken, assemble the Street Tacos. Start with corn tortillas, add shredded pork or chicken, tomatoes, pickled onion and radishes and garnish with fresh cilantro, sour cream, Pico de Gallo, and fresh lime juice.
- 2 C. Four Brothers Smoked Pulled Pork or Chicken with sauce
- 3 C. Cooked Brown Rice or Cauliflower Rice
- 1 1/2 C. Corn Kernels (Fresh, frozen or canned)
- 1 Can Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 Can Green Chiles
- 6-8 C. Chopped Leafy Greens (Romaine, Leaf Lettuce or Kale)
- 1 C. Pico de Gallo
- 1 C. Shredded Cheese
- In a skillet over medium heat, warm the black beans and corn until heated through. Warm the pulled pork/chicken and rice if needed over the stove top or in the microwave.
- Assemble the bowls: divide the rice, pulled BBQ pork/chicken, corn, bans, leafy greens and pico de gallo into 4 bowls. Garnish with cheese and additional Four Brothers BBQ if desired.