5-Ingredient Chipotle-Honey Salmon Skewers
- 8 (6-inch) Wooden Skewers
- 2 Tbsp. Honey
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Chipotle Powder
- 1¼ Lbs. Salmon Fillets, skinless, cut into 1¼-inch chunks
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Cilantro, chopped plus additional for garnish (optional)
- Prepare outdoor grill for direct grilling over medium-high heat; soak skewers in water 20 minutes. In medium bowl, whisk honey, oil, chipotle powder, ½ teaspoon kosher salt and ¼ teaspoon black pepper; fold in salmon and cilantro. Thread salmon onto skewers; reduce grill heat to medium.
- Place kabobs on hot grill rack; cover and cook 6 minutes or until salmon turns opaque throughout and internal temperature reaches 145°, turning once. Serve kabobs sprinkled with cilantro, if desired.
You can substitute ½ teaspoon chili powder and ½ teaspoon smoked paprika for the 1 teaspoon chipotle powder.