- 9 Oz. Fresh Cheese Tortellini
- 1/4 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Plus 1 Tbsp, divided
- Ground Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 8 Oz. Belgioioso Fresh Mozzarella Pearls
- ½ tsp. Italian Seasoning
- ¼ tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 Jar Roasted Red Pepper
- ¼ Lb. Hard Salami
- Fresh Basil Leaves
- 1 Can Artichoke Hearts
- Green or Black Olives
- In a large pot of boiling water, add 1 tablespoon olive oil. Cook tortellini according to package direction until al dente. Drain and transfer to large bowl.
- Season cooked tortellini with salt and pepper. Add balsamic vinegar and half olive oil and mix to combine. Set aside.
- Marinate mozzarella in a small bowl by add mozzarella balls, Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes and remaining olive oil. Stir to combine and set aside.
- Assemble skewers by layering one piece of each mozzarella, salami, roasted red pepper, tortellini, basil, artichoke heart and olives.