- 2 Packages (8 Oz. each) Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 Packages (8 Oz. each) Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Large Granny Smith Apple, cored, 1/2 finely chopped and 1/2 thinly sliced
- 1/2 Cup Walnuts, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Chives, chopped
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 4 Rubber Bands
- 1/2 (13.7 Oz.) Box RITZ Crackers, 1/2 cup finely crushed
- 1 Cup Homestyle Pretzels
- 2 Fresh Curly Parsley Leaves
- In large bowl, stir cheeses, chopped apple, walnuts, chives, garlic powder, onion powder and paprika; cover with plastic wrap and freeze 20 minutes.
- Lay 2 (20-inch-long) pieces of plastic wrap on work surface with long edges overlapping by 2 inches; place cheese mixture in center of plastic wrap. Wrap cheese mixture with plastic wrap to form a ball; place rubber bands, 1 1/2 inches apart, around cheeseball, overlapping on the top and bottom of the cheeseball to form a pumpkin shape. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or up to overnight.
- Remove rubber bands and plastic wrap; press crushed crackers onto outside of cheeseball. Place cheeseball on serving platter; insert 1 pretzel through top of cheeseball to create "stem" and garnish with parsley to create "leaves."
- Serve cheeseball with remaining sliced apples, whole crackers and pretzels.
Serving size includes about 1/4 cup cheeseball, 2 apple slices, 3 crackers, 4 pretzels.