Apple Cinnamon Fresh Toast Bake
- 1 Loaf of Whole Grain Bread, ripped into large chunks
- 10 Eggs
- 1 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1/4 Cup Butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp. Four Brothers Ground Nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. Four Brothers Ground Cinnamon
- 2 Pazzaz Apples, cut into small chunks
- Spray 9x13 baking pan with olive oil or your choice of nonstick.
- Place chunks of bead in pan.
- In large mixing bowl add eggs and whisk.
- Add melted butter, nutmeg, milk, cinnamon, salt and apples.
- Stir to combine.
- Pour mixture evenly over the French Bread.
- Allow to sit overnight.
- Add little chunks of cream cheese on top before putting in the oven.
- Bake at 375 for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with real maple syrup, if desired.