Apple Cinnamon French Toast
- 12 Oz. French Bread, day old
- 2 Granny Smith Apples
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Cornstarch
- 6 Eggs
- 2 Cups Milk
- 1 Tbsp. Vanilla
- 1 Tbsp.Cinnamon
- ¼ Cup Maple Syrup
- Powdered Sugar
- Whipped Cream
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut the bread into 1” cubes.
- Dice peeled apples into small bite-size pieces.
- In a medium bowl, mix the bread, apples, sugar and cornstarch together.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Pour egg mixture into the bread bowl; give the ingredients a good stir.
- Pour mixture into an 8x13 greased baking pan.
- Drizzle with maple syrup.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar, maple syrup and whip cream.