Artichoke & Crab Dip
- 8 Oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- ½ Cup Onion, chopped
- 14 Oz. Can Artichoke Hearts, drained and chopped
- 8 Oz. Package Imitation Crab Meat, chopped
- 1 Cup Monterey Jack Cheese, shredded
- ¾ Cup Parmesan Cheese
- Crusty Bread or Assorted Snack Crackers
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Blend cream cheese, mayonnaise, and onion in a bowl using a hand mixer.
- Gently fold artichoke hearts and imitation crab, Monterey Jack cheese, and Parmesan cheese into the cream cheese mixer.
- Spread into a deep-dish plate.
- Bake until browned and bubbling on top 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve with sliced crusty bread or crackers.