Banana-Granola Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 12 Baking Cups
- Nonstick Cooking Spray
- 1¼ Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 2 Large Ripe Bananas
- 1 Large Egg
- ½ Cup Granulated Sugar
- ½ Cup Plain Greek Yogurt or sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. Unsalted Butter, melted or canola oil
- 1 Cup Granola or any multigrain cereal
- ½ Cup Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line standard 12-cup muffin pan with baking cups; spray cups with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, whisk flour, baking soda and salt. In large bowl, mash bananas; whisk in egg, sugar, yogurt and butter. Add flour mixture to banana mixture; stir until just combined. Fold in granola and chocolate chips; divide into prepared cups.
- Bake 24 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of muffins comes out clean.