Banana Split On A Stick
- Fresh DOLE Pineapple, cut into chunks
- Fresh Strawberries, de-stemmed
- Fresh Bananas, peeled and cut into chunks
- Dark Chocolate Chips, melted
- Wash your hands with warm soapy water for 20 seconds. Then wash all fresh produce under running water.
- Carefully, with adult supervision, cut the fresh pineapple into chunks, cut the stems off of the strawberries, and cut the banana into chunks. Set aside.
- Place dark chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl and heat for 30-45 seconds, stirring every 15 seconds. Carefully remove from the microwave with towel or oven mitts as the bowl may be hot.
- Assemble your banana split on a stick by placing one piece of pineapple, strawberry and banana on a popsicle stick. Repeat this step until your fruit is used up.
- Next, drizzle the melted dark chocolate over the fruit. Now it's ready to enjoy!