BBQ Pulled Chicken
- 3 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 16-oz. bottle BBQ xauce
- ½ cup Italian Dressing
- ¼ cup dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 package of buns
- Place chicken breasts in 6-quart slow cooker.
- Mix together remaining ingredients and pour over chicken.
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours or on low for 6-8 hours.
- Remove chicken and shred with a fork. Place back in slow cooker to coat with sauce.
- Serve on buns.
*Recipe adapted from Sweet Baby Ray’s