Bird's Nest Cupcakes
- 1 (16.5 Oz.) Box Food Club Yellow Deluxe Cake Mix
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1/3 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1/2 Cup Orange Juice
- 1 Tbsp. Orange Zest
- 1 (16 Oz.) Container Food Club Cream Cheese Creamy Frosting
- 2-3 Drops Green Food Coloring
- 2 Cups Food Club Cocoa Crisp Rice Cereal
- 36 Mini Chocolate Egg Candies
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- In a large bowl, mix together cake mix, eggs, oil, water, orange juice and zest until just combined. Scoop mixture into prepared muffin tin and bake for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cool completely.
- In a small bowl, whisk frosting with food coloring until the desired color is achieved. Frost cooled cupcakes and decorate with cocoa rice cereal and mini chocolate eggs.