- Nonstick baking spray
- ¾ Cup Brown Sugar, lightly packed
- ½ Cup plus 2 tablespoons All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Ground Ginger
- ¾ Cup Rolled Oats
- ½ Cup Cold Unsalted Butter (1 stick), cut into small pieces
- 1 Large Ripe Mango, peeled and sliced
- 16 Oz. Fresh Blueberries (about 2 2/3 cups)
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 2-quart glass or ceramic baking dish with nonstick baking spray.
- In large bowl, whisk together ½ cup sugar, ½ cup flour, cinnamon and ginger; stir in oats. With fingertips or pastry blender, work in butter until pea-sized crumbs form.
- In medium bowl, toss mango, blueberries, and remaining ¼ cup sugar and 2 tablespoons flour. Spread blueberry mixture evenly in prepared dish; sprinkle oat mixture evenly over blueberry mixture.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until most berries burst, sides are bubbling and top is golden brown; loosely cover with foil if top is browning too quickly. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.