- 1 Lb. 93% Lean Ground Beef
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 1/4 Cup Whole Wheat Bread Crumbs
- 1/3 Cup Fresh Blueberries
- 1/8 Cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Pinch Pepper, to taste
- 1/3 Cup Olive Oil Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Adobo Sauce From Chipotle Peppers
- Mix Burger ingredients together and make into 4 patties.
- Grill burgers 3-4 minutes on each side, until they reach internal temperature of 160ºF.
- While burgers are grilling, mix sauce ingredients together and spread on top half of burger bun.
- Add cooked burgers to buns and enjoy!
Try adding slices of Brie cheese to add even more flavor and serve on 100% Whole Grain sandwich thins as a lighter and more nutritious option!