Blueberry Power Superfood Bites
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 10 dates, pitted
- 1/2 cup roasted and salted almond butter
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup + 1/4 cup fresh Chilean blueberries
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- Place oats in a powerful standing blender or food processor. Pulse a few times until the oats are broken down. Add dates and almond butter. Pulse again until coarsely blended. Add dark chocolate chips and ½ cup fresh blueberries and blend thoroughly. Scoop batter into a medium mixing bowl.
- Slice remaining ¼ cup blueberries into quarters. Gently fold cut blueberries into the batter.
- Form into superfood balls about by rolling dough between your palms. Roll the balls in shredded coconut.
- Refrigerate in a lidded container and eat within 2 days.
Find this recipe and so many more from our friends at Chilean Fruit