Blueberry Walnut Salad with Homemade Vinaigrette
- 3 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp. Four Brother Maple Syrup
- 2 Shallots, thinly sliced
- 1 package Dole mixed greens
- 1 C. Fresh Mint Leaves, washed and dried, chopped
- 1/2 C. Fresh Blueberries
- 1/2 C. Fresh Strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 C. Walnuts
- 1/4 C. Goat Cheese Crumbles
For Salad Base
- Add olive oil, vinegar, mustard, and syrup to a large bowl and whisk together. Add shallots and let sit for a few minutes.
- Add mixed greens, mint, blueberries, strawberries and walnuts. Toss to combine. Garnish with goat cheese.