- 1 Lb. 93% Lean Ground Beef Or Turkey, cooked
- 10 Eggs, scrambled
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- 1 Onion, diced
- 3 Bell Peppers, diced
- 4 Cups Baby Spinach, chopped
- 3/4 Cup No-Salt Added or Low Sodium Canned Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 3/4 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 10 100% Whole Grain Tortillas
- Low Sodium Salsa (optional)
- Plain Greek Yogurt (optional)
- Avocado Slices (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease 9"x13" pan with olive oil, set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs together with salt and pepper.
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, add 1/2 Tbsp olive oil. Add eggs and scramble.
- In a separate skillet, over medium heat, add 1 Tbsp olive oil. Add onion and bell peppers, cook for 5-7 minutes or until soft.
- Add spinach and cover skillet until wilted. Set aside.
- Evenly fill tortillas with meat, eggs, veggies, beans and cheese along with any other desired toppings.
- Fold ingredients into tortilla, like a burrito.
- Add wrapped burritos to pan and bake for 8 minutes.
To make freezer friendly: Take burritos and wrap individually in parchment paper and the foil. Place in freezer. To re-heat frozen burritos, remove foil and place in microwave for 1-3 minutes.