Broccoli Cheese Spread
- 8 Oz. Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Packet Italian Salad Dressing Mix
- 3 Cups Frozen Chopped Broccoli, thawed, drained and patted dry
- 2 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese, divided
- Snack Crackers
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sour cream and salad dressing mix until blended.
- Fold in broccoli and 1-1/2 cups of cheese.
- Spoon into a shallow 1-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350ºF for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with warm crackers.