Buffalo Chicken Mini Pepper Poppers
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 4 Slices Thick-Cut Four Brothers Smoked Bacon, chopped
- ½ Cup Panko Breadcrumbs
- ½ tsp. Garlic Powder
- ½ (8 Oz.) Package Cream Cheese, softened
- ¾ Cup Rotisserie Chicken Meat, skinless & shredded
- ¼ Cup Crumbled Blue Cheese
- ¼ Cup Frank’s RedHot® Buffalo Wings Sauce
- 3 Tbsp. Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
- 12 Tri-Color Mini Peppers, halved lengthwise
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh Cilantro, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°F; spray rimmed baking pan with cooking spray. In large skillet, cook bacon over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until crisp, stirring occasionally; with slotted spoon, transfer to paper towel-lined plate.
- In same skillet with drippings, cook breadcrumbs 2 minutes or until lightly toasted, stirring frequently; remove from heat and stir in garlic powder.
- In medium bowl, stir cream cheese, chicken, blue cheese, hot sauce, dressing and bacon; transfer to small zip-top plastic bag and snip bottom corner with kitchen scissors. Place pepper halves in single layer on prepared pan; fill with cheese mixture and sprinkle with breadcrumb mixture.
- Bake peppers 15 minutes or until crisp-tender and heated through; serve sprinkled with cilantro. Makes 24 peppers.