- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise with Olive Oil
- 1/3 Cup Kemp’s Buttermilk
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Chives, chopped
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Parsley, roughly chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh Tarragon, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 Anchovy Fillets in Oil, drained and chopped
- 1 Medium Garlic Clove
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- In a bowl of a food processor, combine ingredients and puree until smooth. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve immediately or cover and chill up to 3 days.
Nutrition per serving (2 Tbsp): Calories 111, Carbs 9g, Fat 7g, Protein 6g, Sodium 125g, Sugar 3g. | Recipe adapted from Little Broken