These burgers are awesome and so easy to make on the grill. Serve with some fresh corn-on-the cob and some fresh fruit and you have a party. Enjoy!!!
Deli & Bakery Merchandising Specialist Team Manager
- 1 Lb. Ground Beef
- 1/4 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese, divided
- 2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 4 Mozzarella Cheese Slices
- 2 Cups Romaine Lettuce, torn
- 6 T. Caesar Dressing, divided
- 4 Hamburger Buns, split
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Mix meat, 3 T. of the parmesan cheese and the garlic.
- Shape into four patties.
- Grill until the internal temperature of the burgers reaches at least 160 degrees.
- Top with cheese slices.
- Continue grilling 1 minute or until cheese begins to melt.
- Toss lettuce with 2 T. of the dressing and the remaining 1 T. Parmesan Cheese.
- Spoon evenly onto bottom halves of buns; top with patties and remaining 4 T. dressing.
- Cover with tops of buns.