Candy Corn Marshmallow Cereal Treats
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 Bag (10 Oz.) Mini Marshmallows
- 5 Tbsp. Unsalted Butter
- 5 Cups Crispy Rice Cereal
- 1 Cup Candy Corn
- Line 13 x 9-inch baking dish with aluminum foil so that foil extends about 2 inches over sides of dish; spray with cooking spray.
- In large saucepot, melt marshmallows and butter over medium-low heat; fold in cereal and candy corn. Firmly press marshmallow mixture into even layer in prepared dish; refrigerate 2 hours.
- Using overhanging sides of foil, transfer cereal bar to cutting board and remove foil; cut into 16 bars.