- 1 Large Cauliflower Head, roughly chopped
- 3 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ tsp. Garlic Powder
- ½ tsp. Onion Powder
- ½ tsp. Italian Seasoning
- ¼ tsp. Paprika
- ¼ tsp. Chili Powder
- ¾ Cup Colby-Jack Cheese, shredded
- ¼ Cup Salsa
- ¼ Cup Guacamole
- Pickled Jalapenos (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425º.
- Add chopped cauliflower to a large baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Add seasonings and toss cauliflower until even coated.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Top with shredded cheese and return to oven for 5 more minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and top with salsa, guacamole and pickled jalapenos. Enjoy!