Cheese Board 101
- Pick any finger foods of your liking!
- Aged Cheese – Cheddar, Gruyere or Gouda
- Soft Cheese – Brie Camembert, Mozzarella Pearls, or Goat
- Firm Cheese – Manchego, Parmigiano-Reggiano, Edam
- Blue Cheese – Gorgonzola, Roquefort, Stilton
- Dried Apricots
- Fig Spread
- Boursin Cheese
- French Baguettes
- Bread Sticks
- Mixed Nuts
- Variety of Hard Salami – Hot Salami, and Cracked Pepper Salami
- Olives – Kalamata Olives, Green Olives/Pimento, Green Olives/Garlic Cloves, Green Olives/Blue Cheese
- Fresh Rosemary – from the Produce Department as a garnish to decorate.
- Pick a fun board to layout your design on.
- Choose cheese with a variety of colors, textures and flavors.
- Add in sweet and salty flavors from meats, fruits and nuts.
- Serve with a low key cracker that will allow you to enjoy the fabulous flavors of food from your cheese board!