Plus up classic Hamburger Helper™ Cheeseburger Macaroni with a boost of veggies to add variety and nutrition.
- 1/2 lb. Lean Ground Beef
- 1 1/2 C. Hot Water
- 2 C. Milk
- 1 Box (6.6 oz) Hamburger Helper™ Cheeseburger Macaroni
- 1 C. Canned Black Beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 C. Frozen Peas, thawed
- In 10-inch skillet, cook beef over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, breaking up and stirring; drain.
- Stir in hot water, milk, and sauce mix and uncooked pasta (from Hamburger Helper box). Heat to boiling.
- Reduce heat. Cover; simmer 10 to 12 minutes, stirring occasionally, until pasta is tender. Stir in beans and peas. Cook uncovered 1 to 3 minutes or until heated through.