Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 3 Cups Cooked Chicken, shredded
- 3/4 Cup Hot Sauce
- 8 Oz. Cream Cheese
- 2 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Crumbled Blue Cheese for Garnish, optional
- Fresh Parsley, chopped for Garnish, optional
- Chips, Celery Sticks and Pretzels for serving
- Heat oil in skillet on medium-high heat. Cook onion till tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add onions, chicken, hot sauce, cream cheese and half of shredded cheese to slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low 2-3 hours. Stir contents, cover with remaining shredded cheese. Cook until cheese melts.
- Garnish with blue cheese and parsley before serving.