Cheesy Garlic Smashed Potatoes
- 1 lb. Baby Yukon Gold potatoes or Baby Reds
- 2 Tbsp. Melted Butter
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 tsp. Dried Thyme
- Ground Black Pepper and Salt, to taste
- 1/2 C. Freshly Grated Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Boil the potatoes in a large pot over the stove until fork-tender. Strain potatoes and transfer to a sheet pan.
- To the sheet pan, add melted butter, olive oil, minced garlic, dried thyme and salt and pepper. Mix well with potatoes until they are evenly coated.
- Using a potato masher or the base of a glass jar, gently smash each potato until about 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick.
- Top the smashed potatoes with shredded Parmesan cheese. Bake at 425°F for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy.