Cheesy Pepper Pork Chops
- 4 Compart Duroc Premium America's Cut Boneless Pork Chops
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Colored Bell Peppers, sliced thin
- 1 Tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Cook or Grill Pork Chops until cooked through (145 degrees Fahrenheit and holding that temp for 4 minutes)
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in medium skillet, add peppers and sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- Sautee peppers to desired doneness.
- Once pork chops and peppers are done, top each pork chop with peppers followed by shredded cheese.
- Allow cheese to melt and enjoy.