Cheesy Pesto Pasta Bake
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 Cup Food Club Panko Breadcrumbs
- 1 Box (16 Oz.) Food Club Mostaccioli
- 2 Packets (2.5 Oz.) Food Club Alfredo Sauce Mix
- 1 Cup Whole Milk
- 8 Oz. Prepared Pesto
- 4 Cups Food Club California Blend Frozen Vegetables, thawed
- 2 Cups Food Club Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- 1 Cup Food Club Shredded Parmesan Cheese, divided
- Fresh Basil for garnish
- Combine olive oil and breadcrumbs in a small skillet over medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, until breadcrumbs are light golden brown, about 7 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350°F and lightly coat a baking dish with nonstick spray. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Cook pasta according to package directions. Reserve 1 cup of pasta cooking liquid before draining pasta. Return cooked pasta to pot.
- In a small bowl whisk alfredo sauce mix, milk and reserved cooking water until smooth. Add alfredo mixture, pesto, frozen vegetables, 1 cup mozzarella cheese and 1/2 cup parmesan cheese to pasta. Stir to combine and transfer mixture to prepared baking dish. Top with remaining cheese and toasted breadcrumbs.
- Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes. Remove foil and bake for an additional 15 minutes or until golden brown and bubbling. Garnish with fresh basil.