- 4 Chicken Breasts, pounded into 1/2 inch thickness
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Cup Breadcrumbs, dried, seasoned
- 1 Jar (24 oz.) Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 1/2 Cups Mozzarella Cheese, grated
- 2/3 Cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 1 Lb. Spaghetti, cooked per package directions
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Add breadcrumbs to wide, shallow bowl.
- In separate wide, shallow bowl, whisk together egg and milk.
- Coat one chicken breast in egg mixture first, then coat with breadcrumbs. Repeat with remaining chicken breasts. Place chicken breasts in single layer in baking dish.
- Top each breast with a layer of each cheeses. Top with sauce, followed by another layer of each of the cheeses.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until juices run clear and cheese starts to brown.
- During last 15 minutes of baking, cook spaghetti noodles.
- Serve chicken on top of hot, cooked spaghetti.