Citrus Fish Tacos
- ½ Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. Lime Juice
- 2 Tsp. Fat-Free Milk
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 Tsp. Water
- 1/3 Cup Dry Bread Crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. Lemon-Pepper Seasoning
- 1 Lb. Fresh Tilapia Fillets, cut in 1-inch Strips
- 4 Corn Tortillas (6”) Warmed
- 1 Cup Coleslaw Mix
- 1 Cup Shredded
- Mexican Cheese Blend
- 1 Tbsp. Minced Fresh Cilantro
- For sauce, in a small bowl, mix mayo, lime juice and milk; refrigerate until serving.
- In a shallow bowl, whisk together egg and water. In another shall bowl, toss bread crumbs with lemon pepper. Dip fish in egg mixture, then in crumb mixture, patting to help coating adhere.
- Place a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add fish, cook 2-4 minutes per side or until golden brown & fish just begins to flake easily with fork. Serve in tortillas with toppings & sauce.