- 1 Lb. Ground Beef
- 1 Medium Onion, chopped
- 1 Medium Green Bell Pepper, chopped
- 3 Garlic Cloves, diced and smashed
- 8 Oz. Elbow Macaroni
- 14 Oz. Can Tomatoes, diced
- 15 Oz. Can Tomato Sauce
- 15 Oz. Can Whole Kernel Corn
- Salt and Pepper To Taste
- Brown meat in large skillet.
- Add onion and bell pepper to skillet halfway through cooking.
- Drain excess fat from skillet and add garlic; stir.
- Boil pasta until al dente; drain.
- Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, corn and meat mixture to pasta; mix well.
- Season to taste.