Tater Tot Hot Dish
- 1 Lb. Ground Beef
- 1 Lb. Package Tater Tots
- 14 Oz. Can Mixed Vegetables
- 2 Cans (10 Oz.) Condensed Cream Of Mushroom Soup
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Brown ground beef (season to taste as it cooks) and drain off grease.
- Spread beef in bottom of a 2 quart baking dish.
- Drain liquid from vegetables and spread over the meat.
- Using rubber spatula, spread soup over top of vegetables and meat.
- Arrange a layer of tater tots over soup.
- Bake, uncovered for 50 minutes.
- Top with shredded cheese, if desired.