- 12 Tortillas, corn or whole wheat
- 1 Cup Monterey Jack Cheese, shredded
- 1 Cup Colby Jack Cheese, shredded
- 1/2 Cup Corn
- 1/2 Cup Cilantro, chopped
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, minced
- 1 Jalapeno Pepper, minced (optional)
- 1/2 Cup Low Sodium Black Beans
- 2 Cups Fat-Free, plain greek yogurt
- 1 Cup Cilantro, finely chopped (loosely packed)
- 1 tsp. Cumin
- Pour out excess liquid from greek yogurt to achieve thicker consistency.
- In small bowl, mix yogurt, 1 cup loosely packed cilantro and cumin; Set aside.
- Preheat large skillet over low heat. To build quesadillas start with 1 tortilla, then add cheese, corn, cilantro, beans and peppers. Top with second tortilla and let cook until cheese in melted and ingredients are warmed through, flipping halfway through.
- Repeat for remaining quesadillas. Serve with cilantro yogurt dip.
*Recipe adapted from Midwest Dairy Association