Country Style BBQ Rib Sandwiches
- 3-4 lbs. Country Style Bone-in Ribs
- 12 Oz. Can of Dr. Pepper Soda
- Ol’ West BBQ Sauce
- 2 Packages Four Brothers Dollar Buns
- 1/2 lb. Coleslaw (optional)
- Pour Dr. Pepper into slow cooker followed by ribs. Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Prepare baking sheet with foil and preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Transfer ribs onto prepared baking sheet and drizzle with Ol' West BBQ Sauce.
- Bake 15-20 minutes.
- Place hot bbq rib meat directly into dollar buns and top with coleslaw.