Cranberry Brussels Sprouts with Bacon
- 1 ½ Cups Cranberries
- 2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 ½ Lbs. Brussel Sprouts, trimmed, cut lengthwise in half
- 4 Slices Four Brothers Bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- ½ Cup Pecan Halves
- 1/3 Cup Crumbled Blue Cheese
- Heat oven to 425ºF.
- Cover rimmed baking sheet with foil, spray with cooking spray.
- Spread cranberries onto 1/2 of the prepared baking sheet; sprinkle with sugar.
- Place Brussel Sprouts, cut side down, on remaining part of baking sheet; top with bacon.
- Bake 30 minutes, adding nuts to baking sheet after 20 minutes.
- Stir ingredients on baking sheet until combined; sprinkle with blue cheese.