- 1 bunch rainbow carrots
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 head of radicchio
- 1 container Cilantro Chile Bitchin' sauce
- 2 tablespoons pepitas
- Whole grain pita chips
- Optional: use any and all of our favorite veggies for your crudité plate!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- While oven is preheating, trim ends off one bunch of rainbow carrots. Wash and cut in half lengthwise. Cut those pieces carrots again widthwise.
- Add to a lined baking sheet and toss with olive oil, salt and pepper. Roast for 20 minutes.
- White carrots are roasting, wash and trim leaves from radicchio head.
- Once carrots are roasted, top Cilantro Chile Bitchin' Sauce with pepitas and arrange carrots, radicchio leaves and pita chips around the sauce.