Crumb Coated Cod
- 1/4 cup whole wheat white flour
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp water
- 1 cup whole wheat bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 4 1/2 tsp ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 Tbsp salt-free Italian herb seasoning
- 4 cod fillets (4 ounces each)
- In a shallow bowl, combine the flour and pepper. In another shallow bowl, whisk eggs and water. In a third shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, cheese, dressing mix and seasoning. Coat fillets with flour mixture, then dip in egg mixture and coat with crumb mixture.
- Place fillets on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork, turning once.