Crustless Pumpkin Pie
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/3 Cup Whole Wheat White Flour
- 1/3 Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Stevia Packets
- 15 Oz. Can 100% Pumpkin Puree
- 3/4 Cup + 2 Tbsp Skim Milk
- 2 Tbsp Canola Oil
- 1 Tbsp Ground Flaxseed
- 2 1/2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Lightly spray 10 in. round pan with non-stick spray.
- In large bowl, combine spices, baking powder, flour and sugars. Stir well.
- In separate bowl, combine pumpkin, milk, oil, flaxseed and vanilla. Whisk together.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and combine.
- Pour into greased pan and bake for 35 min.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely. Once cooled, let pie set in fridge for at least 6 hours prior to serving.