- 2 Packages Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- 1-2 Lbs. Thinly Sliced Deli Ham
- 9 Slices Swiss Cheese
- Dill or Bread and Butter Pickle Slices
- 1/2 Cup Butter, cubed
- 2 Tbsp Onion, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Without separating rolls, cut each package in half horizontally and place bottom halves in greased 13x9 baking pan.
- Add a generous layer of ham followed by cheese and pickles; cover with top half of rolls.
- In microwave, melt butter. Stir in onion and mustard. Spread evenly over top of rolls.
- Bake, covered, for 10 minutes. Uncover and bake additional 5-10 minutes until golden brown and heated through.