- 1/2 Cup Mayo
- 2 Tbsp 2% Milk
- 1 tsp Dried Parsley Flakes
- 1/2 tsp Dill Weed
- 1/2 tsp Minced Chives
- 1/2 tsp Ground Mustard
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Paprika
- 1/8 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/8 tsp Pepper
- 12 Hard-Boiled Large Eggs
- Minced Fresh Parsley & Paprika for Garnish, optional
- In small bowl, mix spices in with mayo and milk. Set aside.
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and set egg whites aside.
- In separate bowl, mash egg yolks. Add mayo mixture to yolks and mix well.
- Spoon or pipe filling into hollow part of egg whites.
- Garnish with parsley and Paprika. Keep refrigerated until serving.