Dijon Crusted Chicken Breasts
- 1/3 cup whole wheat dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Place the first five ingredients in a shallow bowl.
- Brush chicken with mustard; roll in crumb mixture.
- Bake the chicken at 350 Degrees Fahrenheit for approx. 25 minutes and until the internal temperature 165°.
Dietitian's Tips: Serve on a bed of Zucchini Noodles with a side of your favorite fruit or vegetables!