Easy Blueberry-Pecan Streusel Loafew recipe
- 1 Package (8 Oz.) Cream Cheese, softened
- 3 Large Eggs
- ½ Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 Package (13.9 Oz.) Cinnamon Streusel Muffin Mix
- ¼ Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 Cup Blueberries
- ½ Cup Chopped Pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°F; line 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with parchment paper. In medium bowl, with mixer on medium speed, beat cheese, 1 egg and sugar 2 minutes or until incorporated.
- Prepare muffin mix batter as label directs using water and/or oil and remaining 2 eggs; fold in blueberries.
- Pour ½ the muffin batter into prepared pan; top with cheese mixture, remaining muffin batter, pecans and streusel from muffin mix. Bake loaf 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean; cool completely in pan on wire rack. Remove from pan; cut into 12 (¾-inch-thick) slices.