Easy Buffalo Top the Tater Chicken Dip
- 8 Oz. Package Cream Cheese
- 12 Oz. Top The Tater Zesty Buffalo
- ½ Cup Franks Original Pepper Sauce
- 2-3 Cups Cooked Shredded Chicken
- 12 Oz. Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Soften cream cheese in large bowl.
- Add Top the Tater and pepper sauce.
- Stir in chicken and cheese, place in slow cooker.
- Heat on low heat until hot, about 2 hours.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips, crackers or celery sticks.
If you serve with crackers you can sprinkle blue cheese crumbles over the top for extra flavor!