Easy Cheesy Sausage Dip
- 1 Lb. Ground Pork Sausage
- 1 (10.75 Oz.) Can Condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 1 (10 Oz.) Can Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies, undrained
- 8 Oz. Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Green Onions, chopped
- Tortilla Chips
- Cook sausage in large saucepan over medium-high heat 8-10 minutes or until thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently; drain.
- Return sausage to pan.
- Add all remaining ingredients except chips; mix well.
- Cook over medium heat 4-5 minutes or until cheeses are melted and dip is thoroughly heated, stirring frequently.
- Serve with chips.