Egg Roll Noodle Bowl
- 1 Tbsp. Sesame Oil
- 1/2 Lb. Ground Chicken
- 1 Tbsp. Soy Sauce
- 1 Garlic Clove, minced
- 1 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 6 Cups Coleslaw (cabbage with carrots)
- 4 Oz. Rice Noodles, cooked
- Green Onions, chopped for garnish
- Additional Soy Sauce, optional
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; cook and crumble chicken until 165°F. Stir in soy sauce, garlic and seasonings. Add cabbage; cook until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally, 4-6 minutes longer.
- Cook rice noodles according to package directions; drain and immediately add to chicken mixture, tossing to combine. Sprinkle with green onions. If desired, serve with additional soy sauce.
A super simple recipe to get the savory taste of egg rolls without the tedious process!