- 1 Bag Simek’s Original Meatballs
- 1 French Baguette
- Spaghetti or Marinara Sauce
- Sliced Mozzarella Cheese
- 2.5 Oz. Can Black Olives
- Heat Simek’s meatballs in a microwave or skillet.
- Slice a baguette lengthwise down the middle.
- Spread spaghetti or marinara sauce on bottom of baguette and place fully cooked meatballs on top of sauce.
- Place a small piece of mozzarella cheese on top of each hot meatball so that it melts.
- Then place a slice of black olive on top of each meatball so they look like eyeballs.