Fresh Fruit Pastry
- Puff pastry
- Various Cuts of Fresh Fruit
- 1 to 2 C. Vanilla Nonfat Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 C. Powdered Sugar
- Cut puff pastry to desired size and bake according to package directions. You will want at least 2 finished "layers" of puff pastry. However, you can make your cake as tall as you desire!
- Assemble your cake! First, lay down 1 layer of puff pastry. Spread greek yogurt evenly on top of the pastry. Next, layer your cut fruit. Top your fruit layer with the second puff pastry. Once again, spread greek yogurt on top of the puff pastry and top with fruit. Continue this process until you have utilized all of your puff pastry layers.
- After your last fruit layer, lightly dust the top of your pastry with powdered sugar.