Frozen Banana Pops
- 1 Banana, cut into 3 chunks
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips, melted
- 1 Cup Strawberry Greek Yogurt
- Chocolate Chips
- Whole Grain Cereal
- Crushed Nuts (Walnuts, Almonds, Pecans, etc.)
- Wash hands and fresh produce thoroughly before getting started.
- Carefully cut the banana into 3 equal chunks. Peel each piece and stick a craft stick/popsicle stick into each piece. Place in the freeze on a piece of parchment paper while you prepare the dips and toppings.
- Melt chocolate chips in microwavable bowl for 15-30 seconds; repeat until chocolate is smooth and fully melted. Place your toppings of choice in small bowls for easy dipping.
- Remove your chilled banana pops from the freezer and add the dips & toppings. Some suggested serving options include: 1.) Dip into melted chocolate and top with chopped nuts. 2.) Dip into vanilla yogurt and add chocolate chips. 3.) Dip into melted chocolate and add whole grain cereal.
- Place frozen banana pops back into the freezer for 30 minutes to 1 hour to let set. Enjoy!