Recipe Difficulty: Easy
- 2 Cups of Plain or Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. Honey
- 1/2 tsp. of Almond Extract (omit if using vanilla yogurt)
- Coconut Shreds
- Blackberries (or Blueberries!)
- Strawberries, sliced
- Mini Chocolate Chips
- Lay a piece of parchment paper inside a 9x13 pan.
- In a medium bowl, combine greek yogurt, honey, and almond extract. Mix well, then pour over parchment paper inside pan. Smooth out into an even layer with a spatula.
- Add your toppings and freeze for at least 2 hours or until frozen.
- Cut into chunks and enjoy!!
- Store in the freezer.
*Always wash your hands before and after working with food and frequently while cooking. Always wash produce before using.