Garlic Bread Caprese Pizzas
- 1 Pkg. (10 Oz.) Garlic Bread, separated lengthwise
- 1 Pkg. (8 Oz.) Fresh Mozzarella Cheese, pre-sliced
- ¾ Cup Grape Tomatoes, halved
- 1½ Tbsp. Honey
- 1 Tbsp. Balsamic Vinegar
- ¼ Cup Fresh Basil, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Place bread, cut side up, on rimmed baking pan; bake 5 minutes. Top bread with cheese and tomatoes; bake 5 minutes or until golden brown and cheese melts.
- In small bowl, whisk honey and vinegar. Cut pizzas crosswise in half; drizzle with honey mixture and sprinkle with basil.